Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Minimalist Bandana Bibs




My Etsy shop took a looong nap from December through mid-January -- much longer than I had anticipated! But with making Christmas presents, business licensing, taxes, and reseting my shop's image and goals, I am happy to say things are back up and running!

(New goal: start Christmas gifts early this year.)

I've fallen for Cotton and Steel's line of everything XOXO basics. I just love the colors and minimalist look of the design. 

I'm so excited to share with you my new bandana bibs! 

All 8 colors are (currently) available in my Etsy shop! Have fun looking through some previews, and let me know which one is your favorite in the comments!





By the way, these make great gifts for baby showers and first birthdays! I definitely recommend them for ages 6 months through 2 years. My son is 18 months and still drools like no baby I've ever seen!




They each have 2 sets of snaps for an adjustable length!




The backing is made of a double layer of brushed cotton. It is super soft, extra sturdy, and more absorbent (without being too bulky). I love it!













Which one is your favorite??



Did you know you can also find zipper pouches in the same colors in my Etsy shop? They are so fun! I told you I can't get enough of that print!

Thank you all for your wonderful support!


42 comments:

  1. I really like the middle shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes!!! It's called "Sea Monster" and is one of their newest colors for that line of fabric. I absolutely love it too! Thanks Jenna!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Casey!! I'm glad you like it! It's one of their newest colors called Red Velvet :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks Kristina!! That one is called Pencil #2 haha :)

      Delete
  4. The red and coral are my favorites, actually they all are! So hard to choose one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when they're all together, right?? Thank you so much!! So sweet!

      Delete
    2. Hi Kathryn, it's Cassie :) My favorite is the teal or aqua one. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. They're all super cute! I love both of the blue ones for my little man. Great job K! I love that fabric pattern as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just one?! They're all cute! I would say... The light gray.. And the blue/gray... And the yellow. :) haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! Those ones are all so fun!

      Delete
  7. OMG i love them all but if I had to choose, THE MINT ONE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all! Especially the sea monster blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kathryn, this is such a great thing you're doing! I really like PINK. I think I am a closet pink lover. :)
    Erika Croft :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathryn, I have to say, I LOVE my adult bandana bibs and wear them out every time I go. I have been wearing Albert's red plaid one too, and gave Coral's Jamie Girl the orange one. It looks awesome on her (she's a blonde chesapeak bay retiever)!

    On the new ones I like the mint and the mustard yellow color. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you LOVE them!! I just got a request for another one! I'm so thankful you asked me to make some for you! :) Love the mustard, too!

      Delete
  11. Starting my hope chest for babies down the road! I love the Sea Monster color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving that medium blue! It's so fun to see all the new things you come up with and the gorgeous fabric you find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouragement, Michelle!!

      Delete
  13. They're all so cute! I like the mint one :)

    Ashley Smith

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the grey and pink ones!

    ReplyDelete